A selection of articles related to transistor packaging.
Original articles from our library related to the Transistor Packaging. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transistor Packaging.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Transistor Packaging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transistor Packaging books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Microchip Packaging Specification
- 84-Lead Ceramic Leaded (CL) Chip Carrier with Window Sq Land Pattern............. ................................................... 33.
- BeO Takes The Heat In RF Transistor Packages
- choice for the most demanding RF power transistor packages. John E. Scheatzle | ED Online ID #16347 | August 2007.
- Milestones in Packaging (notes)
- However, halfway through the century, the discovery of solid-state electronics would change the industry and packaging.
- TO-92S Ammo Tape Data
- FLAT OF TRANSISTOR IS ON BOTTOM. Note/Comments. Packaging Option.
- SURFACE MOUNT NOMENCLATURE AND PACKAGING
- The T2 is oriented on the tape with two leads facing the sprocket holes. TRANSISTOR AND DIODE PACKAGING. Typical Quantity on Reel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Transistor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Packaging. Through-hole transistors (tape measure marked in centimetres).
- Meter check of a transistor : BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS
- Knowing this, it becomes possible to determine which wire is which on an unmarked transistor.
- BEAM Pieces -- Transistors
- T0-92 is the most-common transistor package BEAMers will see.