- Impulsivity-based thrifty eating phenotype and the protective role of n-3
- Nitrogen gas was used as carrier with programmed linear velocity to 37.8 cm s−1. The temperatures of the injector and detector were controlled isothermally at 220 °C and 240 °C.
- Stepping Into Hope
- Aretech, Ashburn, Va, offers the ZeroG Gait and Balance System, with customizable track designs, dynamic body-weight support, and fall protection set by range or velocity. Features include ....
- All together now: Analogies between chimera state collapses and epileptic seizures
- After the last irregularities have faded out, the phases of all nodes become completely locked and oscillate at constant phase velocity. The translational symmetry of the network structure is eventually also reflected by the dynamics' states.
- What can rodent models tell us about apathy and associated neuropsychiatric
- Importantly, because the partial SNc lesion altered neither sensorimotor coordination on a rotarod nor fine-motor velocity in an automated laboratory gait analysis system, these deficits cannot be attributed to motor impairments.
Translational Velocity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Translational Velocity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Translational Velocity Topics
Related searchesthe ghan operations
san carlos borromeo
jakq dengeki tai
elephant the african elephant