A selection of articles related to transpersonal therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Transpersonal Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transpersonal Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Transpersonal Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transpersonal Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New translation of award-winning book promotes psychology studies in Brazil
- His theories consist of genetics, psychopathology, transpersonal ego psychology, therapy, and a theory of religion based upon the biblical figures of Cain and Moses. He and his family were ransomed from the Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp and ...
- Training courses on hit list to lose full-loan status
- Students could only borrow a minimum amount for low-priority courses such as aromatherapy and transpersonal art therapy. TAFE Directors Australia chief executive Martin Riordan said the flagged changes were “music to our ears'' and “long overdue''.
- 6 Facts About Transpersonal Psychology
- Below are six other facts about transpersonal psychology, from the therapist's role in psychotherapy to transpersonal psychology's history as a field. 1. Transpersonal psychology doesn't have specific tools or methods.
- The Heart & Soul of Psychotherapy: A Transpersonal Approach through Theater Arts
- Transpersonal drama therapy is a fresh approach to healing that offers transformation through 12 fundamental principles. But, first, it's important to understand the basis of this thing called “transpersonal.