- Working with Five- and Six-String Chord Voicings, and How to Play Periphery's
- This month's column is a continuation of some of the concepts I first presented a few months back, which is how to craft and utilize big five- and six-string chord voicings that are harmonically complex and oftentimes equally ambiguous.
- Neither Autocracy nor Automatism: Notes on Autonomy and the Aesthetic
- Rosenberg's theory of the artistic act was an individualized Cold-War transposition of the Marxist philosophy of praxis he had espoused in the 1930s, in the context of Trotskyism. Praxis became a sequence of acts, of mock-heroic and existential actions.
- Richard Mabey – how plants think
- Had the artist made a kind of visual pun, or a metaphorical image about the circularity of the food chain?
- No need to get baptised again just because you're changing sex
- A history of the world in funny puns .... It is where the transposition of a church from God-centric to monarch-centric went wrong. The State is not the church.
Transpositional Pun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transpositional Pun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Transpositional Pun Topics
Related searchesrate law
music of japan miny folk music
chinese folk religion
valley famous valleys