Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry
A selection of articles related to transscrotal piercing jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Piercing glossary 12-1-10
- piercing jewelry is typically done by the receiver in private on his erect penis, while the actual piercing is done on .. to-side, is known as a transscrotal piercing.
- Establishment/Apprentice Information
- Piercing Apprentice Task Sheet Professional Piercing practitioner should date, initial and provide any comments in the table. Upon “trans-scrotal” piercing.
- Opening Up:
- I mean, you've got a body jewellery company, you're selling things to people and you're ..
- Neovascularisation of the testes by experimental omentotesticulopexy
- pierced with a needle (26 × 23 G) within an area with a diameter of 1 cm; .. Bianchi A, Squire BR (1989) Transscrotal orchidopexy: or- chidopexy revisited.
- CHANGES IN LABELLING OF RIBONUCLEIC ACID SPECIES
- were maintained on standard laboratory diet, and were castrated by the transscrotal route under ether . collected with the aid of MSE tube piercer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Transscrotal Piercing - BMEzine Encyclopedia
- May 6, 2006 Transscrotal piercings done using a standard piercing technique (ie.
- Transscrotal piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jewelry. Transscrotal piercings are usually healed with a barbell although teflon, tygon or other flexible inert jewelry can also be used.
- transscrotal piercing - jewelry
- A selection of articles related to transscrotal piercing - jewelry.
- Transscrotal piercing | Facebook
- Once healed, transscrotal piercings can be stretched quickly and, given the amount of surrounding tissue, to great size if desired.
- Types of Male Genital Piercings
- Jewelry: The piercing jewelry for this piercing is again straight barbells.
Transscrotal Piercing Jewelry Topics
m2 half track car
soap bubble freezing
cagayan people and culture