- Definition. By Mayo Clinic staff. Transverse myelitis is inflammation of the spinal cord, which often targets insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin).
- Transverse Myelitis
- fined by transverse myelitis and optic neuritis).
- transverse myelitis.qxp
- Transverse myelitis (TM) is a rare neurological syndrome. It is an inflammatory What are the risk factors associated with transverse myelitis?
- Immunopathogenesis of acute transverse myelitis
- Acute transverse myelitis is a group of disorders characterized by focal injury.
- Acute transverse myelitis
- patients with acute transverse myelitis (20 men and 11 brainstem auditory Acute transverse myelitis is an intramedullary spinal disorder;. (Yamada et al.
- Power of One: A running battle against myelitis
- A visit to the ER at the Montreal General resulted in a shocking diagnosis: she had been stricken by a debilitating condition known as transverse myelitis. "The doctor me, 'you can forget marathon running.
- A Case Report of Transverse Myelitis Following Influenza Vaccination
- In their recent article, Akkad et al 1 describe a case of transverse myelitis (TM) in a 27-year-old woman 4 days after vaccination with monovalent A (H1N1) live, attenuated influenza vaccine.
- Runner's pack laughs it off
- The hashers can also function as a support group, as Kotar discovered when she received a diagnosis of transverse myelitis, a serious neurological disorder. "We help each other in our times of need," Kotar explains.
- Able despite disabilities
- Some doctors said that I was down with polio, while some said I had transverse myelitis. “However, I can do most things that any normal person can do,” said Lum, who is now undergoing training as a pharmacist at a hospital in Sarawak.
- A grandpa's love never ends: a tribute to Leonardo Magazzolo
- He had been suffering for seven years from transverse myelitis, which left him paralyzed after taking a flu shot. He was married to my beautiful grandmother Joan for 57 years.
- Transverse Myelitis Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological
- Jul 1, 2011 Symptoms of transverse myelitis include a loss of spinal cord function over several hours to several weeks.
- Transverse myelitis - MayoClinic.com
- Transverse myelitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, complications , treatment of this neurological disorder.
- Transverse Myelitis: Symptoms, Causes and Diagnosis
- Transverse myelitis (TM) is a neurologic syndrome caused by inflammation of the spinal cord. TM is uncommon but not rare.
Transverse Myelitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transverse Myelitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Transverse Myelitis Topics
tax resistance redirection
555 timer ic usage
green green as a political ideology