- JC woman, 64, shaped children, battled MS
- When she was 27, Janice was diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a disease that is considered in the "sisterhood" of multiple sclerosis, Sally said.
- Multiple sclerosis is only one part of my busy life
- A comprehensive barrage of hospital tests led to a diagnosis of transverse myelitis. “It's an indication of inflammation in the spine. I had a large lesion in mine.
- Young Pararoo Taylor Harvey talks future of Paralympic football [VIDEO]
- As an eight-year-old, Harvey was diagnosed with transverse myelitis, what he described as when “your body attacks your spinal cord”. The virus causes damage to myelin, resulting in damaged communication between the spinal cord nerves and the body.
- Rehabilitation of a patient with overlap of acute transverse myelitis and
- Counter to previous studies with BBE which indicate weakness due to Guillain–Barre syndrome, our patient's presentation of paraplegia following BBE is consistent with concomitant acute transverse myelitis.
- How Zika-Triggered Guillain-Barré Syndrome Might Fuck Up Your Life
- The symptoms of GBS are often confused with those of transverse myelitis or multiple sclerosis. How did your doctors finally diagnose you with GBS?
Transverse Myelitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transverse Myelitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Transverse Myelitis Topics
Related searchescork gaa history
sigmund freud patients
krymchak middle ages
bureaucracy max weber on bureaucracy
music of sudan haqibah
mario kart public roads