- Reporter Beaten by Transvestites, Gangsters
- TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Muslim Abdul Rahman, a reporter at online news portal Liputan6.com, was wounded after a group of transvestites and gangsters beat him.
- Transvestites to file contempt petition against govt
- PESHAWAR: The transvestites in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are going to file a contempt of court petition against the federal government for exclusion of the transgender people from the census form.
- 5 transvestites held on suspicion of robbing foreign tourist
- Timur Laut district police chief, ACP Mior Faridalatrash Wahid says an Indonesian immigrant was picked up to facilitate investigations. -fotoBERNAMA. GEORGE TOWN: The police have detained five transvestites on suspicion of robbing a foreign tourist in ...
- Five transvestites held for robbing tourist
- GEORGE TOWN: Police have detained five transvestites on suspicion of robbing a foreign tourist in Jalan Penang here early Tuesday. Timur Laut district police chief ACP Mior Faridalatrash Wahid said the suspects were among 12 transvestites picked up ...
Transvestites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Transvestites books and related discussion.