- Trataka is a practice of gazing that develops the power of concentration enormously, which is of immense use in every day life.
- Experiments on Claims of Surya Trataka and
- HR increased within the first 15 minutes of Trataka upto 130/min and then reduced and remained stabilized upto 117/min during the last 15 minutes of Trataka.
- Trataka Kriya
- Trataka Kriya. Cure for: Tratakas is beneficial in the treatment of myopia ( nearsightedness).
- A COMBINATION OF FOCUSING AND DEFOCUSING THROUGH
- Feb 19, 1996 well as visual cleansing exercises (trataka, 30 min).
- About Swami Nitya Abedhananda (Dr June Henry, PhD)
- Vidya and Trataka. She also assisted in editing early editions of Asana to the meditation practice of Trataka.
- Eye care tips
- Trataka is the practice of staring at some external object. It is used in yoga as a way of developing concentration, strengthening the eyes, and stimulating the Ajna chakra. Find out more on it and remove time to practice it daily.
- Trataka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trataka. Trataka (in Sanskrit, n., त्राटक, trāṭaka, to look, or to gaze) is the practice of staring at some external object.
- The Practice of Trataka
- The practice of trataka is independent in its own way and is meant for aspirants of higher categories. Trataka is a very powerful sadhana.
- Trataka - Online Gazing Meditation
- Focus your attention inside the circle and notice how easy it is to regulate the processes of time and causation, the chain of mental events.
- Trataka (Yogic Gazing) - How to do?
- Trataka is a wonderful practice of focus suitable for everyone and especially for the aspirant of meditation. It is actually classified as a cleansing practice in Yoga.
Trataka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trataka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.