Trauma Touch Therapy
A selection of articles related to trauma touch therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Trauma Touch Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trauma Touch Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Trauma Touch Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trauma Touch Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Portland's Homeless Challenge
- “We see people with schizophrenia, depression, and trauma,” says Alexa Mason at the Portland Rescue Mission, another Christian nonprofit that provides food, blankets, and temporary shelter downtown. “Women on the streets are likely to ...
- Volunteer Opportunities: Week of March 7
- The Susan J. Rheem Adult Day Center in Prescott and Prescott Valley is currently looking for volunteers to assist with our Activities Department and our Horticultural Therapy Program. If you want to contribute to making a difference ....
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital Receives $250000 Gift From iPlay America In
- “The impact of this gift is truly immeasurable and will touch nearly every child that enters our hospital,” shares Kenneth N. Sable, M.D.
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- However, scans have shown that traumatic memories lead to an increase of activity in the part of the brain that stores memories as sensations, like sound, touch and smell, and so these memories remain vivid.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.