Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma
A selection of articles related to traumatic brain injury general trauma.
Original articles from our library related to the Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kelvin Lim: The psychological impact of brain injury can be long-lasting
- We all know that traumatic brain injury (TBI) can cause a host of long-term problems, including cognitive disabilities; memory loss; motor function limitations; vision impairment; or change in sense of smell, taste or touch.
- Madison's "little" museums offer big ideas
- Two different schools within the university share their wealth with the general public via two innovative museums. Those who think geology ...
- Hungarian national guilty of murdering Kildare man with baseball bat
- The 20 year-old-man from Kildare told the jury he met up with the deceased JoJo Dunne (Joseph Dunne) and another friend Gavin Breen on May 16. The jury heard that Joseph Dunne was "smacked" "at the back of his head" by a man with a baseball bat after ...
Traumatic Brain Injury General Trauma Topics
Related searcheslilith talmud
superstitious beliefs and practices
volga river human history