A selection of articles related to treasures.
Original articles from our library related to the Treasures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Treasures.
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Treasures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Treasures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- For birders, Larimer Landfill full of treasures
- photo - Ring-billed gulls, pigeons, ravens, and more are abundant among Caption + Ring-billed gulls, pigeons, ravens, and more are abundant among the Larimer County Landfill, making the area a popular bird-watching spot. Don Reichert for the ...
- Taste Nice's hidden treasures
- Around the corner from chic, leafy Place Wilson is La Mise au Verre. You can't miss it as the exterior is a deep purple. Inside, wine bottles line the walls like books in a library.
- The Dream of Treasure Keeps Paraguayans Digging
- The treasures are known as plata yvygüy (pronounced PLA-ta uh-vee-GWOOY) in Paraguay's guttural national language. They are largely thought to have been hidden by the government and the panicked elite fleeing Asunción, the capital, just 13 miles to ...
- Mix of treasures, local vendors make up UPS Flea Market a repeated success
- When the UPS Flea Market was started by the Women's League in 1968, the inspiration was a Paris market where you could scour through second-hand items for treasures. Now, the vintage is mixed up with the new, thanks to an ever-increasing roster of ...
- Treasures: 'Geisha Girl' dish may have interest to some collectors
- Treasures: 'Geisha Girl' dish may have interest to some collectors. Tribune News Service photo - This Japanese piece is in a style referred to as “Geisha Girl” porcelain. Posted: Mar.
Related searchesindian reservation controversy
south australia police ranks
asiatic exclusion league canada