Treaty Of Lausanne
A selection of articles related to treaty of lausanne.
Original articles from our library related to the Treaty Of Lausanne. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Treaty Of Lausanne.
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Treaty Of Lausanne is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Treaty Of Lausanne books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 18. Treaty of Sèvres and Lausanne KURDISTAN
- Treaty of Sèvres and Lausanne. TREATY OF SÈVRES. 10 AUGUST 1920.
- Treaty of Peace with Turkey Signed at Lausanne, July 24, 1923
- Signed at Lausanne, July 24, 1923.
- Treaty of Lausanne
- (TREATY OF LAUSANNE, 13. JANUAR 1923).
- N° 912. GRÈCE ET TURQUIE - United Nations Treaty Collection
- signé à Lausanne, le 3o janvier. 1923. GREECE AND TURKEY League of Nations — Treaty Series.
Suggested News Resources
- Turks of Western Thrace demand educational autonomy
- We want the Greek government to follow the Treaty of Lausanne.” The Turkish minority in Western Thrace continues to face serious problems in terms of educational, cultural and religious rights.
- Gallipoli survey effort to resume
- The survey is confined to the area in which the Australia New Zealand Army Corps operated from 25 April to 6 August 1915, defending a tiny enclave --- the so-called Anzac Area, as specified in the Treaty of Lausanne ending the war.
- Turkey: Christian Monastery Fights for Muslim Tenants
- With the signing of the Treaty of Lausanne in 1923, Greece and the newly founded Turkish Republic declared a population exchange that led to an exodus of 1.2 million Ottoman Greeks from Turkey.
- Greek foreign minister visits Imvros, meets Patriarch
- Imvros, which had a 95 percent Greek population, came under Turkish control in 1923 after Greece and Turkey signed the Treaty of Lausanne.
Suggested Web Resources
- Treaty of Lausanne - World War I Document Archive
- May 20, 2009 Treaty of Peace with Turkey Signed at Lausanne, July 24, 1923. From: The Treaties of Peace 1919-1923, Vol.
- Treaty of Lausanne (Allies-Turkey ) -- Britannica Online
- Treaty of Lausanne (Allies-Turkey ), (1923), final treaty concluding World War I.
- Treaty of Lausanne — Infoplease.com
- Lausanne, Treaty of, 1922–23.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Treaty Of Lausanne Topics
Related searchesbattle droid droid types
caesar cipher history and usage
manuel l quezon early life and career
zener diode uses
naga city history
robbery assault with intent to rob
gaussian derivative kernel