Treaty Of Shaoxing
A selection of articles related to treaty of shaoxing.
Original articles from our library related to the Treaty Of Shaoxing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Treaty Of Shaoxing.
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Treaty Of Shaoxing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Treaty Of Shaoxing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT LAW—CHOICE-
- formed with oral agreement of kind, quantity, and price of goods); Zhejiang. Shaoxing Yongli Printing & Dyeing Co. v.
- The Greenness of China: Household Carbon Dioxide Emissions and
- factors if China were to sign a global carbon reduction treaty. China's cities differ .. Nantong, Nanchang, Taizhou, Zhengjian, Shaoxing, Xining, and Xuzhou.
- Author's personal copy The emergence and spatial distribution of
- The unequal Treaty of Nanjing (August 1842) and subsequent ...
- 8672/11 JA/CR/kp TEFS COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,. Having regard to .. SHAOXING YUCI PLASTICS AND BAKELITE.
- Water for life: Lessons for climate change adaptation from better
- lateral treaties are a catalyst for better river management in ... Luzhou. Leshan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Treaty of Shaoxing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Treaty of Shaoxing (紹興和議, pinyin: Shàoxīng Héyì) is the agreement which ended the conflicts between the Jin Dynasty and Southern Song Dynasty.
- Treaty of Shaoxing - Cultural China - China culture
- The Treaty of Shaoxing (绍兴和议) is the agreement which ended the conflicts between the Jin Dynasty and Southern Song Dynasty.
- Song Dynasty - New World Encyclopedia
- Emperor Gaozong signed the Treaty of Shaoxing in 1141, which conceded most of the territory regained through the efforts of Yue Fei.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.