Treaty Of Trianon
A selection of articles related to treaty of trianon.
Original articles from our library related to the Treaty Of Trianon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Treaty Of Trianon.
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Treaty Of Trianon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Treaty Of Trianon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 incredible heritage hotels
- Constructed in the early 20th century at the entrance of Versailles Park, the Trianon Palace Hotel functioned as the allied forces' headquarters in World War 1 and it was also here that the Treaty of Versailles was prepared.
- 93 Years Of The Treaty Of Trianon
- photo by Eszter Hargittai On June 4th, Allies of World War I and the Kingdom of Hungary signed a peace agreement which reduced the size of Hungary by 72%. Nearly 33% of ethnic Hungarians found themselves to be a minority group in another country, ...
- Frank Koszorus, Jr.: Setting the Record Straight on Hungary's History
- The peace Treaty of Trianon (diktat according to some) following the First World War was arguably the most severe of all the post-World War I settlements.
- Whats the Matter with Hungary?
- The great trauma of the Treaty of Trianon of 1920 following the defeat and collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire burned deep and still does. In the inter-war years, however, a certain independence was maintained under the Regency of Admiral Horthy.
- Liderul Jobbik: ”România ar trebui să-şi schimbe Constituţia pentru a oferi autonomie maghiarilor”
- For example, the party demands "territorial autonomy" for the Székely Land in Romania and desires to make Carpathian Ruthenia an independent Hungarian district.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Treaty Of Trianon Topics
Related searchestlingit fur trade
ford y-block engine 272
ancient greek consonants
daisy miller plot summary
tycho brahe nova
public-key cryptography weaknesses