- Sheldon Silver's son-in-law will spend 2 years in prison for $6M Ponzi scheme
- "As Marcello Trebitsch admitted in court today, he ran a multimillion-dollar Ponzi scheme, defrauding investors who put their faith in him," Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said after Trebitsch's plea.
- Sheldon Silver's son-in-law pleads guilty in fraud case, admitting he received
- Sheldon Silver's son-in-law copped a plea in Manhattan Federal Court Monday, admitting that for years he defrauded investors of millions of dollars in a Ponzi scheme.
- Sheldon Silver's Son-in-Law Marcello Trebitsch Charged With Fraud
- NEW YORK — A son-in-law of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver has been arrested and charged with defrauding investors out of $7 million in a Ponzi scheme, according to a complaint unsealed in federal court. Marcello Trebitsch appeared ...
- Former Assembly Speaker Silver's son-in-law pleads guilty to securities fraud
- Specifically, Marcello Trebitsch — who is married to Silver's daughter, Michelle — pleaded guilty to committing securities fraud and agreed to pay back $5.9 million, Bloomberg reported.
- Sheldon Silver's daughter may be charged in husband's Ponzi scheme
- NEW YORK (JTA) — The daughter of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver reportedly will likely face charges in her husband's alleged $7 million Ponzi scheme. Michelle Trebitsch, whose husband, Marcello Trebitsch, was arrested by the FBI ...
Trebitsch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trebitsch books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaileen riggin
carbon notable characteristics
alpine national redoubt
will smith salary history