A selection of articles related to trefoil.
Original articles from our library related to the Trefoil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trefoil.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Clover: Correspondences
- Trifolium spp. Folk Names: Honey, Honeystalks, Shamrock, Three-Leaved Grass, Trefoil, Trifoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Rowen Power: Protection, Exorcism, Love, Money, Fidelity, Success...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Trefoil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trefoil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Birdsfoot Trefoil for Pasture
- Forty years ago, birdsfoot trefoil was unknown in Iowa.
- Birdsfoot Trefoil
- Birdsfoot Trefoil. N.J.
Suggested News Resources
- Country diary: Wenlock Edge
- In these Lammas days, the flowers of the sun are bird's-foot trefoil, meliots, medicks, St John's wort, yellow-wort, ragwort and hawkbits.
- Guildâ€™s boat trip on the canal
- Matlock Trefoil Guild meet on the third Thursday of each month, usually at Dale Road Methodist Church Hall in Darley Dale, at 7.30pm. The Trefoil Guild is open to ex-members of the Guide Movement.
- Trio locked up over savage beating in Middlesbrough
- Robson, 25, of Trefoil Wood, Marton, Middlesbrough, Thorpe, 20, of Brettenham Avenue, Middlesbrough and Fleming, 23, of Brackenfield Court, Eston, all pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
- Tudor dress hook treasure
- A report from Suffolk County Council Archaelogy Service described the discovery as a complete silver gilt dress hook in a trefoil pattern with filigree decoration. The hook, which was about 2cm high, dated back to the 16th century.
- Country diary: St Stephens-by-Saltash
- Gatekeeper and speckled wood butterflies flit between hemp agrimony, dusty ferns, patches of yellow bird's-foot trefoil and blue tufted vetch.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trefoil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. For other uses, see Trefoil (disambiguation).
- Trefoil - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : clover 1; broadly : any of several leguminous herbs (as bird's-foot trefoil) with leaves that have or appear to have three leaflets b : a trifoliolate leaf.
- Trefoil - A Hearty Trio of Medieval Minstrels - Home
- Email Trefoil. "Harmonious sounds spring from Trefoil's lips, and it is a pleasure to see its members play their instruments and sing at the same time.