A selection of articles related to trefoil.
Original articles from our library related to the Trefoil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trefoil.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Clover: Correspondences
- Trifolium spp. Folk Names: Honey, Honeystalks, Shamrock, Three-Leaved Grass, Trefoil, Trifoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Rowen Power: Protection, Exorcism, Love, Money, Fidelity, Success...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Trefoil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trefoil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Birdsfoot Trefoil for Pasture
- Forty years ago, birdsfoot trefoil was unknown in Iowa.
- Birdsfoot Trefoil
- Birdsfoot Trefoil. N.J.
Suggested News Resources
- Country diary: Wenlock Edge
- In these Lammas days, the flowers of the sun are bird's-foot trefoil, meliots, medicks, St John's wort, yellow-wort, ragwort and hawkbits.
- Guildâ€™s boat trip on the canal
- Matlock Trefoil Guild meet on the third Thursday of each month, usually at Dale Road Methodist Church Hall in Darley Dale, at 7.30pm. The Trefoil Guild is open to ex-members of the Guide Movement.
- Trio locked up over savage beating in Middlesbrough
- Robson, 25, of Trefoil Wood, Marton, Middlesbrough, Thorpe, 20, of Brettenham Avenue, Middlesbrough and Fleming, 23, of Brackenfield Court, Eston, all pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
- Tudor dress hook treasure
- A report from Suffolk County Council Archaelogy Service described the discovery as a complete silver gilt dress hook in a trefoil pattern with filigree decoration. The hook, which was about 2cm high, dated back to the 16th century.
- Country diary: St Stephens-by-Saltash
- Gatekeeper and speckled wood butterflies flit between hemp agrimony, dusty ferns, patches of yellow bird's-foot trefoil and blue tufted vetch.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trefoil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. For other uses, see Trefoil (disambiguation).
- Trefoil - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : clover 1; broadly : any of several leguminous herbs (as bird's-foot trefoil) with leaves that have or appear to have three leaflets b : a trifoliolate leaf.
- Trefoil - A Hearty Trio of Medieval Minstrels - Home
- Email Trefoil. "Harmonious sounds spring from Trefoil's lips, and it is a pleasure to see its members play their instruments and sing at the same time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.