- Ian von Memerty
- The laager was the formation the Trek Boers in South Africa used to protect themselves and their families at night from attack.
- Little Suns: Bloody past in the tense present
- As the women insult him, calling him a vagabond and telling him to “foot-sack”, as they amusingly try out “Trek-Boer” expletives, Malangana wants them to remember that he is “the man who killed Hamilton Hope”. When they dismissively remind him that ...
- Kohler Barnard swims too close to Die Groot Krokodil
- TrekBoer. i do understand how people make mistakes and all, but this "mistake" feeds into a lot other "mistakes" made by some DA officials in the past. Black people in Cape Town were once called immigrants by a DA leader remember, Eastern Cape then DA ...
- The silence of trauma: A Holocaust story finds unique roots and resonance in
- The Basters, who had been dispossessed by the trek Boers, had been given protection by Rhenish missionaries at Amandelboom near Williston. The Baster community had eventually moved northwards to Rehoboth in South West Africa in 1870 where Dr ...
Trekboers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trekboers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdry ice
laminitis symptoms of laminitis
chuckwalla behaviour and reproduction
wide receiver formation evolution
cor anglais repertoire