- From 'Treta Yuga' till date, devotees have been flocking Baidyanath Dham
- Some scholars date back 'kanwariya' tradition to Treta yuga when Lord Ram brought water from north flowing Ganges of Sultangunj in Bhagalpur to offer it to Shiva at Babadham. Head department of history at Deoghar College, Dr Kamal Kishore Singh said ...
- The origin of our epics
- According To Puranic conception, there are four yugas or divisions of time — satya, treta, dwapar and kali. Greece followed this division of time in the Trojan heroes.
- Saral Jeevan channel to go on air from Friday
- Mahapayana (Mon to Sat at 9pm): The epic journey of lord Rama, the programme captures the importance of places, where Lord Rama had walked through in Thretha Yuga. The uniqueness of the program is capturing the journey by using Kshethra Purana ...
- Will Continue To Fight For Sita Maiya's Justice: The Lawyer Who Filed A Case
- Judge sahib ne yeh poochha ki aap kya chahte hai, judge sahib ne kaha ki yeh Treta Yuga ki baat hai, aap kahaan se Ram ko laoge, kahaan se Sita ko laoge. Abhinandan: Haan. Chandan Singh: Toh apko padhna chahiye maine jo complaint file kiya tha ...
- Support The Cinematic Graphic Novel, Treta-Yuga
- The cinematic graphic novel Treta-Yuga (now live on Kickstarter) is a sci-fantasy spinoff to my first breakout indie comic Kickstarter success Kali-Yuga.
Treta Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Treta Yuga books and related discussion.