Triad The Sun Yee On
A selection of articles related to triad the sun yee on.
Original articles from our library related to the Triad The Sun Yee On. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triad The Sun Yee On.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Triad The Sun Yee On is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triad The Sun Yee On books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ACTORS AND APPROACHES IN LOCAL POLITICS
- clearly indicating that its owner belonged to the Sun Yee On Triad Society, which is well-connected in high places both Hong Kong and China proper.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY ON THE TOPIC OF CHINESE PEOPLE
- organizations: the Sun Yee On triad, the Wo Group, the 14 K triad, the Luen Group, the. Big Circle Gang, the United Bamboo Gang, and the Four Seas Gang.
- Organized Crime and Terrorist Activity in Canada
- arrested reportedly had links to the Sun Yee On triad, the ecstasy movement was not a triad operation.
- Hong Kong triads after 1997
- team up with legitimate entrepreneurs to monopolize a newly developed market. Lastly, triad members increasingly invest in legitimate businesses.
- The Transformation of Triad 'Dark Societies' in Hong Kong: The
- three major triads: 'Sun Yee On', '14K' and 'Wo Shing Wo' who described the degraded organisation and ritual.
Suggested News Resources
- Former Mexican envoy claims lack of Chinese help to stem drug supply
- The city has historic ties with Hong Kong's largest, richest and most organised triad, the Sun Yee On. According to Mexican military sources, some of the illicit substances seized in the raid were destined for the infamous Sinaloa cartel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sun Yee On - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sun Yee On was allegedly taken over by his eldest son Heung Wah-yim, who ostensibly worked as a law clerk.
- Shanghai's Dark Side
- They prefer joint-venture partnerships with Hong Kong's Sun Yee On triad and Taiwan's Four Seas and Bamboo Gang triads.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Triad The Sun Yee On Topics
Related searchesrio grande do sul
alexander iii of russia anti-reforms
aldol reaction enol mechanism