A selection of articles related to trial.
Original articles from our library related to the Trial. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trial.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Trial is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trial books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gawker Editor's Testimony Stuns Courtroom in Hulk Hogan Trial
- Mr. Daulerio's testimony took place during depositions taken last year in advance of the trial, which began on Monday, in the suit by the retired wrestler, known in the proceedings by his legal name, Terry G.
- Jury in Nieto trial finds SF cops did not use excessive force
- A federal jury on Thursday found that four San Francisco police officers did not use excessive force when they shot and killed Alejandro “Alex” Nieto in Bernal Heights Park after they said he pointed what they believed to be a handgun at them.
- Mexico Orders US Man Held for Trial in Girlfriend's Death
- A judge in Mexico has ordered a U.S. man to stand trial in the death of his American girlfriend in the Caribbean resort city of Playa del Carmen.
- Tim Bosma murder trial sees 'large flame' in video
- The jury at the Tim Bosma murder trial has been shown video that the Crown says shows flames coming from a trailer parked outside an airplane hangar owned by Dellen Millard. The Hamilton Spectator's Molly Hayes and Susan Clairmont are covering the ...
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about dying