A selection of articles related to trial.
Original articles from our library related to the Trial. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trial.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Trial is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trial books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidance for Clinical Trial Sponsors: Establishment and Operation
- Will a DMC Help Assure the Scientific Validity of the Trial? ................................. 5.
- Clinical Trial Registration - ICMJE
- Clinical Trial Registration: A Statement from the International.
- Principles for Juries and Jury Trials
- so that the right to jury trial is preserved and juror participation enhanced.
- Pretrial Publicity Prevents a Fair Trial in the USA
- speech, television, trial, trials, unbiased, unfair, unfairly, USA . U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Judge Blue Rules Prosecutors Can Use Komisarjevsky's Confession
- The judge in the Joshua Komisarjevky trial has ruled the defendant's confession and other statements may be presented by prosecutors in his trial next month.
- Clemens requests judge to dismiss case
- WASHINGTON (AP) – Former major league pitching star Roger Clemens is asking a judge to punish prosecutors for their "egregious error" in his perjury trial by dismissing the case.
- Ill. man charged in 8 deaths faces first trial
- More than three years later, Nicholas Sheley, a 32-year-old Sterling man accused of slaying all eight, will go on trial in Galesburg Monday in Randall's death, the first of what could be three separate trials in the killing spree.
- "Abysmal" participation in cancer trials
- By Frederik Joelving NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Very few patients who've had cancer surgery end up participating in clinical trials to test new treatments, researchers have found.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trial - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : the action or process of trying or putting to the proof : test b : a preliminary contest (as in a sport). 2.
- Trial | Define Trial at Dictionary.com
- the examination before a judicial tribunal of the facts put in issue in a cause, often including issues of law as well as those of fact. b.
- Casey Anthony Not Guilty of Murder in Caylee's Death - ABC News
- Jul 5, 2011 The jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial has reached a verdict after six weeks of riveting testimony.
- Trial | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Trial's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespartial pressure ideal gas mixtures
rafael nadal ranking
uralic languages selected cognates
the iron heel notes
eurozone non-eurozone eu countries
perfume natural musk
peter falconio summary