A selection of articles related to trials.
Original articles from our library related to the Trials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trials.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Trials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New tool pairs women with breast cancer trials
- New tool pairs women with breast cancer trials. You need Flash to watch this video.Sorry, your browser doesn't support Flash, needs a Flash update, or has Flash disabled.
- It's Time for the Red Hills Horse Trials in Tallahassee
- The Red Hills Horse Trials have returned for the event's 19th year at Elinor Klapp Phipps Park in Tallahassee. The horse trials will test both horses and riders on Dressage, Cross-Country and Stadium Jumping over the course of the three day event.
- Human Trials of Zika Vaccine May Begin This Fall
- The first vaccine trials against the Zika virus will likely start this fall, federal health officials announced today (March 10). President Barack Obama has asked Congress to approve $1.
- Government taking steps for patient safety during clinical trials
- The Minister was asked what steps had been taken by the government after the Supreme Court urged the government in 2013 to create mechanism to monitor clinical trials for new drugs in the country and what infrastructure had been developed for the ...
- Negative cancer clinical trials have long-term impact on research
- Cancer clinical trials with negative results don't make an immediate splash in the scientific literature, but they do have a long-term impact on cancer research, according to a new study by SWOG, the federally funded international clinical trials network.
Related searcheskarak expressway
60 minutes format
dog fighting japan
shri swami tapovan maharaj