A selection of articles related to trials.
Original articles from our library related to the Trials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trials.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Trials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trials books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Navigating GIST Clinical Trials
- in the Phase II trial of STI-571 (Gleevec/Glivec).
- Clinical Trial Registration - ICMJE
- Clinical Trial Registration: A Statement from the International.
- Guidance for Industry
- Clinical Trials for Serious or D. What is a trial for a serious or life-threatening disease or F. Which trials must be included in the clinical trials data bank?
- Principles for Juries and Jury Trials
- so that the right to jury trial is preserved and juror participation enhanced. What increase the amount of the fee for persons serving on lengthy trials. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Costs of DUI trials could mount
- While not every DUI case requires the expert testimony, two or three judges are scheduled to hear drunk driving trials every week at the Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice courthouses.
- Ill. man charged in 8 deaths faces first trial
- More than three years later, Nicholas Sheley, a 32-year-old Sterling man accused of slaying all eight, will go on trial in Galesburg Monday in Randall's death, the first of what could be three separate trials in the killing spree.
- Fair trials for Gaddafi loyalists promised
- CAIRO/TRIPOLI — The head of the Libyan fighter council Mustafa Abdul Jalil promised yesterday to hold fair trials for those who worked with the regime of Muammar Gaddafi.
- New Bristol, Pfizer clot drug saves lives in study
- In an editorial in the journal, Dr Jessica Mega of Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital said the results were "impressive" but she cautioned it was difficult to make comparisons between different drugs, due to variations in the clinical trials.
- "Abysmal" participation in cancer trials
- By Frederik Joelving NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Very few patients who've had cancer surgery end up participating in clinical trials to test new treatments, researchers have found.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trial Bike PRO - Sports Games at Miniclip.com - Play Free Online
- Complete all the tracks safely, ensuring you don't fall off!
- Famous Trials - UMKC School of Law - Prof. Douglas Linder
- This site contains accounts, maps, photos, transcript excerpts and other materials relating to over 56 famous trials, from Socrates to the Scopes to O. J. Simpson.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.