A selection of articles related to triangular trade.
Original articles from our library related to the Triangular Trade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triangular Trade.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. 34:3 And...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Triangular Trade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triangular Trade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRIANGULAR TRADE
- There were many variations of this “triangular trade.” Some of the trading trade.
- The Triangular Trade
- The Transatlantic Slave Trade. The Triangular Trade. Activity : Trading Places.
- Triangular Trade and Its Effects - sitesALIVE
- the triangular trade route was characteristic of the Atlantic slave trade. There were two main The second pattern of triangular trade originated in New England.
- Money and Morals in the Triangular Trade
- Review map of Triangular Trade with students: Have students identify. New England, West Students read and annotate Information Sheet on Triangular Trade.
Suggested News Resources
- China's currency
- But that may reflect the Chinese regulator's decision to tighten up on triangular trade transactions, in which Chinese importers paid yuan to an intermediary, who then paid the foreign supplier in dollars.
- Fed Researchers Say Europe Borrowed From China To Buy Crappy American Mortgages
- Accordingly, Europeans had considerable exposure to the subsequent crisis (as illustrated by the diagram of the “triangular trade” in financial assets).
- The 'hot and hellish' liquor
- But these plantations required workers, so a triangular trade was established - molasses went from the Caribbean to America to be turned into rum, which was then shipped to Africa, and slaves were then brought to the islands to work the plantations.
- Brazilian steelmakers and miners applaud new industry policy
- The new policy is set to curb triangular trade practices involving various countries, which is a positive point, and broadening the scope of development bank BNDES's credits will help Brazilian industry to grow.
Suggested Web Resources
- Triangular trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Triangular trade, or triangle trade, is a historical term indicating trade among three ports or regions.
- Triangular Trade
- The Triangular Trade is a route to recieve slaves. It got it's namefrom the three routes that formed a triangle.
- Interactive Map: Triangular Trade Routes
- The map shows trade between nations in the 1600s and 1700s. Click on the West Indies route in the Legend.
- Triangular Trade
- The trade in Colonial America has been described as Triangular Trade.
- Triangular trade
- What was the triangular trade? Map of the triangular trade. Click the 'Triangular trade' and 'Trade goods' buttons to play the animations.
Triangular Trade Topics
Related searcheserb-47 stratojet
arm osteofascial compartments