A selection of articles related to triazine synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Triazine Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triazine Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Triazine Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triazine Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nitromethyl derivatives of 1,3,5-triazine. Synthesis and properties
- synthesis of nitromethyl and dinitromethyl substituted derivatives of 1,3,5-triazine.
- Synthesis of Pyrimidines and Triazines in Ice: Implications for the
- Mar 13, 2009 cient synthesis of RNA bases and func- tionalized s-triazines from 0.
- 4,6-Bis- and 2,4,6- tris-( N, N-dialk y1amino)-s-triazines: synthesis
- nucleophiles.' We now report the synthesis of some sym- metrical and unsymmetrical triazines (Scheme 1) and an investigation of their stereodynamics by NMR.
- Synthesis, Antibacterial and Antifungal Activities of s-Triazine
- 2009, 6(3), 673-680. Synthesis, Antibacterial and Antifungal. Activities of s- Triazine Derivatives.
Suggested Web Resources
- Triazine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1,2,4-Triazines are prepared from condensation of 1,2-dicarbonyl compounds with amidrazones.
- 1,3,5-Triazine synthesis
- Synthesis of 1,3,5-triazines. Recent Literature.
- Bischler Triazine Synthesis
- Bischler Triazine Synthesis. A. Bischier Ber.