A selection of articles related to tribal minorities.
Original articles from our library related to the Tribal Minorities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tribal Minorities.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Tribal Minorities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tribal Minorities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- School torched, tribal house demolished in Mizoram
- “The Mizoram government has totally failed to protect the Chakma tribal minorities despite the order of the Guwahati High Court.
- Will Natives Get a Fair Chance to Vote in 2016? Not According to Many Lawsuits
- In 2012, the tribe sued the county in federal court over the “mal-apportionment” of election districts which favored the white minority.
- A debacle in Pakistan
- The Pakistani “debacle” I'm referring to is state-sponsorship of Wahhabism, pre-modern Sharia code, and the infringement of human rights, especially of minorities and women.
- Celebrating one who uses business to help minorities
- Native-owned businesses need to be run well, just as do minority- and women-owned businesses; but attention must also be paid to the development of the tribal local economy. Dartmouth's emphasis on serving diverse populations turned out to be visionary.
Tribal Minorities Topics
Related searchesclarence thomas appointment
childrens day turkey
dr francine penny patterson
glenn miller life and career
euphemism religious euphemisms