Tribes Of North America
A selection of articles related to tribes of north america.
Original articles from our library related to the Tribes Of North America. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tribes Of North America.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Tribes Of North America is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tribes Of North America books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New JK Rowling story History of Magic in North America depicts Native American
- The author weaves in some of her existing lore into the new story, using her term from the Harry Potter books, 'Animagi' – wizards and witches who can turn into animals at will – to explain the use of magic amongst Native American tribes.
- Yellowstone bison sent to slaughter as park trims herd
- The meat will be distributed to American Indian tribes that traditionally subsisted on bison. "Nobody here wants to be doing this," park ... Tens of millions of bison, also known as buffalo, once roamed North America.
- Indigenous News Network Training Next Generation of Native Journalists
- The Indigenous News Network, a University of North Dakota, student journalism project will launch this month. The site will feature digital journalism produced by Native American college students from across the country.
- A Political Education
- U.S. Rep.