A selection of articles related to tribes.
Original articles from our library related to the Tribes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tribes.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Tribes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tribes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Inspired by the book Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- What is needed to create the initiative that leads to tribe formation? . .
- Indian Entities Recognized and Eligible to Receive Services from
- tribes. The list is updated from the notice published on April 4, 2008 (73. FR 18553).
- Oregon's Nine Federally Recognized Tribes
- Oregon's Nine Federally Recognized Tribes. Contact Information. BURNS PAIUTE TRIBE.
- Washinton state tax guide Indian Tribes
- 1. The Indian Tax Guide was created to assist persons engaging in activities within. Indian country or with Indian tribes or tribal members.
Suggested News Resources
- Native Americans Object To Ski Resort's Sewage-Into-Snow Plan
- Members of two Native American tribes are objecting to an Arizona ski resort's plan to use sewage to create artificial snow because the spraying of wastewater would desecrate a sacred area of the peak.
- Better housing called key to better lives for American Indians
- By christopher smart Better housing on American Indian lands will help spur economic development for tribes and lead to improved health and education for their members.
- Does Modern Comedy Owe a Debt to African Tribes?
- Elizabeth Evans, an educator with a Master's Degree and a lifelong interest in African history, believes that African tribes originated the concept of the Dozens hundreds of years ago, and they are due to take a bow.
- Cherokees push for right to gather plants in Smokies park
- The agency produced a draft of the rule change in March after agency Director Jon Jarvis met with 50 tribes in nine states last summer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tribes (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the biological concept, see tribe (biology). For the social concept, see tribe.
- Seth's Blog: Tribe Management
- Jan 30, 2008 Brand management is so 1999. Brand management was top down, internally focused, political and money based.
- Welcome - tribe.net
- An online community, based in several cities throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.