- tri·bo·e·lec·tric·i·ty (tr b - -l k-tr s -t , - l k-, tr b -). n. pl.
- Experimental investigations on photoelectric and triboelectric
- triboelectric charging potential (up to 15 V) with a distribution approximately centered on zero. .. theory for triboelectricity as there is for the contact potential.
- C)The author's theory of the triboelectricity
- A lot of scientists during many centuries studied the laws of the triboelectricity, that is, those rules, that understanding of the phenomenon of the triboelectricity .
- A STUDY OF TRIBOELECTRICITY IN SLIDING FRICTION
- negative-charged surface and electric field caused by triboelectricity.
- Teen wins awards by excelling in physics
- It was in research in physics where Schroder first became interested in triboelectricity (an electric charge from friction) and triboluminescence (light from friction).
- This is called Triboelectricity (tribo means friction). From the study of chemistry we learn that different materials have different desire for electrons.
- triboelectricity - Definition of triboelectricity at YourDictionary.com
- electric charge developed upon the surface of a material by friction, as by rubbing silk upon glass. Origin: tribo- + electricity.
- Electric Charge - The Physics Hypertextbook
- The phenomena of charge separation by rubbing is known as triboelectricity.
- nanoscale views: Triboelectricity and enduring mysteries of physics
- Feb 6, 2011 Triboelectricity and enduring mysteries of physics.
Triboelectricity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triboelectricity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
honda civic trivia
common horse-chestnut uses