- Work on foot over-bridge at Trichy railway junction to begin in a month
- Trichy: An increase in the number of passengers at the Trichy railway junction has prompted railway officials to augment the infrastructure by taking up construction of a foot over-bridge from the junction to Kallukuzhi.
- Trichy railway museum failing to attract visitors
- Trichy: With no proper monitoring, the Trichy Railway Museum that was inaugurated a year ago is failing to attract visitors. Even during weekends the museum does not attract crowds.
- BIM wins Trichy round of ET in Campus Quiz
- The team from BIM, Trichy, was represented by Monish and Jai Prasanth. NIT, Trichy, represented by Rishi Rajasekharan and Subramaniyam, had to be content with the runners-up title. Sastra University won the third spot.
- Two arms of Trichy junction overbridge to open soon
- Trichy: The state government is all set to stake claim for executing the biggest road over bridge project in the city.
- Chennai's Vandalur zoo finds a reason to acknowledge three schoolkids from Trichy
- CHENNAI: Amalam Preethi, Femina Nancy and Mohammed Iqbal of Don Bosco Higher Secondary School at Manakkal in Trichy district will get mementos from Vandalur zoo authorities during the wildlife week celebrations later this year. All that they did was ...
Trichy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trichy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
corrosion intrinsic chemistry