A selection of articles related to trickster archetype.
Original articles from our library related to the Trickster Archetype. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trickster Archetype.
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astrological Emphasis: Aries, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: March, 21st- April, 20th. This article applies to Arians during 2001. General Aries is the first sign of the zodiac; it is a sign of fire, and according to the archetype represents a seed, which is starting to sprout....
Astrology >> Ares
- The Legend of the Dreamcatcher
- Long ago when the world was young, an old Lakota spiritual leader was on a high mountain and had a vision. In his vision, Iktomi, the great trickster and teacher of wisdom, appeared in the form of a spider. Iktomi spoke to him in a sacred language. As he...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Trickster Archetype is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trickster Archetype books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRICKSTERS, CARNIVAL AND THE MAGICAL FIGURES OF DADA
- to Jung, are embodied in the archetype of the Trickster or Schelmenfigur} Even terms of both Jung's Trickster archetype and Bakhtin's spirit ofCarnival.
- 11-Patterson_Art JETS 42.3
- The trickster archetype is particularly prominent in primitive cultures. Thus in the folklore of the Central African Republic one encounters the tales of Tere.
- Gianlorenzo Bernini's The Impresario: The Artist as the Supreme
- back to this tradition to set up a primary level of trickster plotting in the play. ..
Suggested News Resources
- Faith calendar
- Join the Unitarian Church of Calgary, 1703 1st St. NW, for its Sacred Trickster Day service at 10: 30 am Presenter Debra Faulk will explore the sacred fool, the trickster archetype in so many cultures. Visit www.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trickster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Trickster or Clown, is an example of a Jungian archetype.
- Trickster Archetype - Television Tropes & Idioms
- The Trickster Archetype trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
- The Trickster Archetype
- “The trickster is a very important archetype in the history of humankind. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the “wise fool.
- Trickster - Crystalinks
- The Trickster is an example of a Jungian Archetype. The Fool survives in modern playing cards as the Joker.
- Archetype of the Week: The Trickster
- May 21, 2010 The trickster (often called the shapeshifter) archetype is closely related to the fool, but tends to be a more subversive character than the fool.