Tricycle Pedal Tricycles
- “The Right to Wind in Your Hair:” Innovative tricycle allows senior citizens
- CEDARBURG -- Our first form of going for a ride is usually a tricycle. Well, the thrill of a the three wheels never goes away, and now a lucky group in Wisconsin is again able to feel the wind in their hair.
- Young girl on the move thanks to new wheels
- Carissa Demaray, 7, smiles Saturday as she begins to pedal a special tricycle designed for people who are unable to ride a standard bike or tricycle.
- Lima Kiwanis Donates AmTryke to Independence Elementary
- The club presented the first AmTryke, a therapeutic tricycle for children with disabilities, to Independence Elementary. This bike cost around $400 and the hand and foot pedals help children move and build muscle strength.
- Transforming transport in Vermont
- Yes, commuting would be a little slower, as they are currently limited to about 20 mph, unless the rider pedals as well. However, the cost in both ...
- Trivek leaning trike lets riders sit back and sit tall
- A lot of other people shy away from the low-slung bikes and trikes, however, as they have concerns about visibility. That's why Australian manufacturer Hiele has created the Trivek.
Tricycle Pedal Tricycles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tricycle Pedal Tricycles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.