- Optically active polyurethane based on tyrosine: synthesis, characterization
- Correspondence: Dr Y Yang, Key Laboratory of Soft Chemistry and Functional Materials, Ministry of Education, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 200 Xiaolingwei, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210094, China. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Could neutralizing some gut microbes prevent heart disease?
- The lookalike chemical, called DMB, suppresses the first step in the lengthy process of TMAO production. Both in laboratory tests and in mice (where researchers added DMB to the drinking water), they saw that DMB drove down the amount of triethylamine ...
- Gut Bacteria Could Influence Heart Disease
- The researchers found that in laboratory tests, the chemical vastly reduced the amount of triethylamine available for liver enzymes to produce TMAO. These results were also found in mice, after DMB was added to their drinking water.
- Discovery of novel INK4C small-molecule inhibitors to promote human and murine
- The coupling reaction between two intermediates was conducted in tetrahydrofuran (THF) using triethylamine (TEA) as the base. This reaction yielded the final compound XIE18-6, which was further purified by flash column chromatography and characterized ...
Triethylamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triethylamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespunishment horse
rise of nations expansions
sn1 reaction kinetics
karma symbol dictionary
food court benefits