- Long noncoding RNA MALAT1 promotes hepatic steatosis and insulin resistance by
- HepG2 cells were transfected pcDNA-MALAT1 and si-MALAT1 for 48 h, then nuclear (n-) SREBP-1c expression (A) intracellular levels of triglycerides (B) and cholesterol (C) were measured. **P < 0.01, compared to pcDNA.
- c.A2456C-substitution in Pck1 changes the enzyme kinetic and functional
- In addition, and especially in tissues where no gluconeogenesis occurs, it plays a fundamental role in glyceroneogenesis, providing glycerol-3-phosphate as a precursor for fatty acid esterification in triglyceride synthesis.
- Analysis of the Secretome of Apoptotic Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Induction of apoptosis was confirmed by annexin V-fluorescein/propidium iodide (FITC/PI) co-staining (Becton Dickinson, Franklin Lakes, NJ, USA) using a flow cytometer. At 20h after irradiation 58% of PBMCs were annexin V/PI positive (supplementary Fig.
- Deletion of Cyclophilin D Impairs β-Oxidation and Promotes Glucose Metabolism
- (F,G) Pancreas sections from WT or CypD KO mice were stained with an antibody to insulin by immunohistochemistry (F), and labeled areas were quantified and multiplied by relative intensity (G).
Triglyceride Staining is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triglyceride Staining books and related discussion.