- Bow Down to the Guru For He is the One Who Liberates You From Bondage
- Lord Shiva says, “Just as your external eyes are very sensitive, likewise even the eyes of knowledge, the third eye or trikuti is subtle and sensitive. God is your third eye. This has to be opened with your dedicated sadhana.
- Weapons Within You
- Faith and belief are naturally strong in you, but devotion and dedication blossom only after you put in some effort. Your Trikuti or the energy vortice between your brows is extremely powerful.
- KUNDALINI YOGA By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA - 1
- It would seem altogether superfluous to try to introduce Sri Swami Sivananda Saraswati to a reading public, thirsting for spiritual regeneration. From his lovely Ashram at Rishikesh he radiated spiritual knowledge and a peace born of spiritual perfection.
- Break Free, O Brave-Hearts, of the World - Prison!
-  Beyond the formed creation or the Domain of Light lie the Zones of Sound only as suggested by Maharshi Mehi Paramhans in a schematic sketch of Inner Cosmology. Beyond Trikuti we have zones of Sound namely, Shoonya (Void or Lahoot of Sufis), ...
- From blue dot to an entire universe
- Referred to as Trikuti, this chakra is the seat of the guru.
Trikuti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trikuti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfried chicken history
quotation mark typographical considerations
civil liberties china
list of universities in karachi
five star stories the manga
joy division world war ii