- Y(what is this?) (verify) Trimyristin is an ester with the chemical formula C45H 86O6. It is a Trimyristin is found naturally in many vegetable fats and oils.
- Natural Products Chemistry. The Isolation of Trimyristin from
- Natural Products Chemistry. The Isolation of Trimyristin from Nutmeg.
- 5. Solid-Liquid Extraction: Trimyristin from Nutmeg
- Professor Kathleen V. Kilway and Gerardo Márquez, Department of Chemistry, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2006. 5.
- Extraction of Trimyristin from Nutmeg
- Extraction of Trimyristin from Nutmeg.
- Schüler versuchen sich an erstem Uni-Schein
- Der Schülerin ist es gelungen, relativ reines Trimyristin zu extrahieren, obwohl es immer noch ein bisschen nach Muskatnuss riecht.
- Trimyristin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trimyristin is an ester with the chemical formula C45H86O6. It is a saturated fat which is the triglyceride of myristic acid.
- The residue weighs 640–690 g. On cooling it sets to a mass of crystals of trimyristin which is filtered with suction (Note 3) and washed with 225 cc.
- Nutmeg and derivatives - 8. Market analysis for trimyristin and
- Nutmeg fixed oil if obtained from nutmeg after initial removal from the nutmeg oil ( essential oil) will contain up to 84% trimyristin.
Trimyristin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trimyristin books and related discussion.