A selection of articles related to trinitrotoluene preparation.
Original articles from our library related to the Trinitrotoluene Preparation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trinitrotoluene Preparation.
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Trinitrotoluene Preparation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trinitrotoluene Preparation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Thunderstruck by the numeral 3
- “In addition to individuals and organizations, there are the names of projects: Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), of chemical products: trinitrotoluene (TNT), and of tests: Thematic Apperception Test (TAT).
- Mailbag roundup
- Before Plum Brook Station was a NASA facility, it was a trinitrotoluene (TNT) and pentolite manufacturing facility belonging to the Department of Defense (technically, the War Department back then).
- There are still Treblinka survivors living. One tells his tale
- A healthy 89-year-old living in the southern Swedish city of Borås, Pejsach Leon “Poldek” Rytz is no stranger to escaping death.
- North Korea Hydrogen-Bomb Test Would Signal Dangerous New Phase
- Some experts have said they thought North Korea was preparing to test a “boosted fission” bomb, a more powerful version of those it has tested before. North Korea has yet to say what the power of Wednesday's blast was.
- The Real Genius of Albert Einstein's Brain
- On April 19, 1955, Mrs. Schafer asked her fifth graders at Valley Road School in Princeton, New Jersey, if they had anything to contribute for current events. A smart little girl, sitting at the front, shot up her hand and blurted, "Einstein died!