- Thunderstruck by the numeral 3
- “In addition to individuals and organizations, there are the names of projects: Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), of chemical products: trinitrotoluene (TNT), and of tests: Thematic Apperception Test (TAT).
- Analyzing Explosives and Narcotics with Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- Explosive compounds such as; Triacetonetriperoxide (TATP), Pentaerythritoltetranitrate-(PETN), trinitrotoluene-(TNT), cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine (RDX), ethylene glycol dinitrite-(EGDN), Methyl ethyl ketone peroxide-(MEKP), dinitrotoluene-(DNT), and ...
- Town, Tilcon assures residents deal is a win-win
- The seismic impact, they said, is measured and submitted to the state for inspection. Tilcon, they said, has been consistently below regulation limits.
- Mailbag roundup
- Before Plum Brook Station was a NASA facility, it was a trinitrotoluene (TNT) and pentolite manufacturing facility belonging to the Department of Defense (technically, the War Department back then).
- A meteor that exploded over the Atlantic on Feb. 6 had more force than the
- Think 13,000 tons of exploding trinitrotoluene (TNT), or more energy than what was given off by the atomic bomb detonated over Hiroshima. According to recent data released by NASA's Near Earth Object Program, the meteor was located some 1,150 miles ...
Trinitrotoluene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trinitrotoluene books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfalange ideology
obelisk modern obelisks
louis xiv of france early years
klingon human looking klingons