- The Unsuitability of English
- Where Spanish has just five vowels (si, se, la, lo, tu), nicely spaced out through the acoustic spectrum, the English vowel system is a nightmare of more than 20 distinct vowels, diphthongs, and triphthongs.
- Angry Arizonans Confront Agents at Border Patrol Checkpoints
- "Our children live in a world where they pass through a military-style checkpoint every morning and afternoon for school." J.D.
- Students pay new accent lip service
- Vocal coach Jade Valour visited Tauranga Girls' College to teach Year 13 drama students, from left, Cantika Wharry, Aurora Boyte, Briagh Ryle and Olivia Bougen, about accents. Photo: JOHN BORREN. The sound of deep New Orleans drawl echoed across ...
- Cracking the Ugaritic Code
- Finally, Mr. Bilek would like me to recommend some reading matter on Ugaritic.
- Ken Smith: Lessons from Pearl C. Anderson Middle School
- I flashed back to the importance he placed on knowing the structure of language, including diphthongs, triphthongs, gerunds and infinitives. But my proudest achievement was the “F” I received on my ninth-grade term paper on the Oedipus complex.
Triphthongs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triphthongs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescaesar the geezer
fruit of the loom history
aristides sousa mendes quote
earth science earths spheres