A selection of articles related to triple gem.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Gem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Gem.
- Gem Silica
- Gem quality Chrysocolla. Highly evolved. See Silica....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Excellent all-purpose, high level gem amplifier and electrical conductor, especially on solar plexus and heart chakras. Strengthens meridians, nerve system, digestion. Positively charged with warming sun energy. Often worn by teachers/healers, especially...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Triple Gem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Gem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TripleGem - the Buddhist think tank - News > Spirit worship is not
- A complete simulation of a triple-GEM detector - Nuclear Science
- of a triple-GEM-based detector is described.
- Time Projection Chamber with triple GEM and highly granulated
- Time Projection Chamber with triple GEM and highly granulated Pixel Readout.
- TRIPLE-GEM.net. Printer-Friendly page.
- An aging study of triple GEMs in Ar–CO2
- An aging study was performed using triple GEMs and a print circuit board (PCB) with an intense X-ray radiation source.
Suggested News Resources
- The number 3 can hold many different meanings
- Buddhism has the Triple Gem, including the Buddha (the enlightened one), the Dhamma (teachings) and the Sangha (the community of followers). In Hinduism, there are three phases of life: creation, destruction and preservation.
- Mr. Bloomfield
- measure of this giant we call a man who has now gone in the way of all flesh. Indeed this could well be his epitaph. So, let us all join in wishing Shelley: May the blessings of the Noble Triple Gem, assist you for a brief but happy journey in Samsara.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Buddhism: The Triple Gem - Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha
- is the Triple Gem (also known as the Three Treasures and the Three Refuges). These three are Buddha, Dhamma (Dharma), and Sangha.
- Triple Gem of the North MN Buddhist Center
- Triple Gem of the North is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study and practice of meditation and the teachings of the Buddha.
- What is the Triple Gem?
- Parts of this analysis of the Triple Gem were originally used to teach new monks here at the temple and have been printed twice in book form.
- Triple Gem - the Buddhist Foundation
- Dec 1, 2010 Triple Gem - The Buddhist foundation providing Dhamma teachings and a thoughtful perspective.
Triple Gem Topics
Related searchesgranville bromley-martin
eduard bernstein quotes
water industry overview
us 1st armored division decorations