A selection of articles related to triple gem.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Gem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Gem.
- Gem Silica
- Gem quality Chrysocolla. Highly evolved. See Silica....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Golden or pink/"Champagne" crystal. Golden: The most powerful, electromagnetic of yellow/solar plexus gems. A strong, steady, high level gem for mental clarity, focus, perceptivity, high level concepts, confidence, personal power, stamina. Helps...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Triple Gem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Gem books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TripleGem - the Buddhist think tank - News > Spirit worship is not
- A complete simulation of a triple-GEM detector - Nuclear Science
- of a triple-GEM-based detector is described.
- Time Projection Chamber with triple GEM and highly granulated
- Time Projection Chamber with triple GEM and highly granulated Pixel Readout.
- TRIPLE-GEM.net. Printer-Friendly page.
- An aging study of triple GEMs in Ar–CO2
- An aging study was performed using triple GEMs and a print circuit board (PCB) with an intense X-ray radiation source.
Suggested News Resources
- The number 3 can hold many different meanings
- Buddhism has the Triple Gem, including the Buddha (the enlightened one), the Dhamma (teachings) and the Sangha (the community of followers). In Hinduism, there are three phases of life: creation, destruction and preservation.
- Mr. Bloomfield
- measure of this giant we call a man who has now gone in the way of all flesh. Indeed this could well be his epitaph. So, let us all join in wishing Shelley: May the blessings of the Noble Triple Gem, assist you for a brief but happy journey in Samsara.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Buddhism: The Triple Gem - Buddha, Dhamma, Sangha
- is the Triple Gem (also known as the Three Treasures and the Three Refuges). These three are Buddha, Dhamma (Dharma), and Sangha.
- Triple Gem of the North MN Buddhist Center
- Triple Gem of the North is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study and practice of meditation and the teachings of the Buddha.
- What is the Triple Gem?
- Parts of this analysis of the Triple Gem were originally used to teach new monks here at the temple and have been printed twice in book form.
- Triple Gem - the Buddhist Foundation
- Dec 1, 2010 Triple Gem - The Buddhist foundation providing Dhamma teachings and a thoughtful perspective.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Triple Gem Topics
Related searchesancient history east asia
narcotics anonymous sponsorship
two by two bibliography
salmon p chase entry into politics