Triple J Comedy
A selection of articles related to triple j comedy.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple J Comedy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple J Comedy.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Triple J Comedy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple J Comedy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Content Rights Management
- release of ABC Television comedy including The Games and The Micallef. Pogram.
- Immaculate Misconception - Wild West Comedy Festival
- the State final of Triple J's RAW comedy in 2011, Tien combines edgy one-liners with hilarious anecdotes, to produce for a truly unique performance.
- people tune into B105 each week
- since he entered Triple J's Raw Comedy competition in 2000.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- triple j tv : comedy
- triple j tv comedy will be the home of the next big thing in Australian comedy. We are actively hunting for fresh new comedy that will push the boundaries.
- Podcasts | triple j
- Listen to triple j radio online, live or on-demand.
Triple J Comedy Topics
Related searchescontainerization container types
epinephrine actions in the body
history of trinidad and tobago colonial period
california state university los angeles greek life