Triple J Comedy
A selection of articles related to triple j comedy.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple J Comedy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple J Comedy.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- (disposer) One of the Titans, child of Uranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth). She is the consort of Okeanos, and by him mother of the Nymphs. Also called Thetis. Thalia I (festivity) One of the nine Muses. Her realm was that of Comedy. The Muses are daughters...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Triple J Comedy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple J Comedy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Adelaide Fringe: Doctor In The House comedy delves into Ahmed Kazmi's consults
- A doctor has turned his dealings with patients into a comedy show for the Adelaide Fringe. Ahmed Kazmi said he was born in Canada and grew up in England before he moved to Australia two years ago. "I do find patients here are much more relaxed, their ...
- Every Brilliant Thing tackles depression with comedy at Perth International
- A British one-man play about depression takes on the stigmatised issue of mental illness by encouraging the audience to laugh and reflect on what makes life worth living.
- Movie Listings for March 11-17
- 'Brooklyn' (PG-13, 1:51) Saoirse Ronan gives a remarkably lively and subtle performance as Eilis Lacey, a young woman who emigrates from Ireland to New York in the early 1950s, in John Crowley's lovely adaptation of the novel by Colm Toibin.
- Entertainment Calendar: March 11–17
- GOODMAN BAND, 9 p.m.–close March 18, Triple Tree Tavern, 201 Second St.
Triple J Comedy Topics
Related searchespilgrimage sites
common-law marriage iowa
the white stripes eps
urban heat island causes of uhi