A selection of articles related to triple jewel.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Jewel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Jewel.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Triple Jewel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Jewel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Compassion Ritual The Dharma of Repentance of the Great
- the Triple Jewel of the Dharma Realm of the ten directions, my body everywhere makes offerings.
- The Shurangama Mantra:An Explanation
- Take refuge with Proper Enlightenment—the Triple Jewel.
- The Bodhisattva Precepts for Laypeople:
- (23rd Minor) The Precept against Failure to Offer New Food to the Triple Jewel First.
Suggested News Resources
- My $10000 storage unit mistake
- This is why we're urged to ground our happiness in things beyond change and why Buddhists vow to take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma (teachings) and the Sangha (community) -- the so-called Triple Jewel. The concept of refuge struck a chord with me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case): Big Mama Thornton: Music.
- THE BUDDHA JEWEL
- The Triple Jewels. THE BUDDHA JEWEL. “Buddha” is a sanskrit word which means 'Awareness and Understanding'.