A selection of articles related to triple jewel.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Jewel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Jewel.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Triple Jewel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Jewel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Compassion Ritual The Dharma of Repentance of the Great
- the Triple Jewel of the Dharma Realm of the ten directions, my body everywhere makes offerings.
- The Shurangama Mantra:An Explanation
- Take refuge with Proper Enlightenment—the Triple Jewel.
- The Bodhisattva Precepts for Laypeople:
- (23rd Minor) The Precept against Failure to Offer New Food to the Triple Jewel First.
Suggested News Resources
- My $10000 storage unit mistake
- This is why we're urged to ground our happiness in things beyond change and why Buddhists vow to take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma (teachings) and the Sangha (community) -- the so-called Triple Jewel. The concept of refuge struck a chord with me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case): Big Mama Thornton: Music.
- THE BUDDHA JEWEL
- The Triple Jewels. THE BUDDHA JEWEL. “Buddha” is a sanskrit word which means 'Awareness and Understanding'.