A selection of articles related to triple jewel.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Jewel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Jewel.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
Triple Jewel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Jewel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Compassion Ritual The Dharma of Repentance of the Great
- the Triple Jewel of the Dharma Realm of the ten directions, my body everywhere makes offerings.
- The Shurangama Mantra:An Explanation
- Take refuge with Proper Enlightenment—the Triple Jewel.
- The Bodhisattva Precepts for Laypeople:
- (23rd Minor) The Precept against Failure to Offer New Food to the Triple Jewel First.
Suggested News Resources
- My $10000 storage unit mistake
- This is why we're urged to ground our happiness in things beyond change and why Buddhists vow to take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma (teachings) and the Sangha (community) -- the so-called Triple Jewel. The concept of refuge struck a chord with me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case): Big Mama Thornton: Music.
- THE BUDDHA JEWEL
- The Triple Jewels. THE BUDDHA JEWEL. “Buddha” is a sanskrit word which means 'Awareness and Understanding'.
Triple Jewel Topics
city of westminster sights
north wilkesboro speedway
monoclonal antibodypolyclonal antibody
second battle of weldon railroad