A selection of articles related to triple jewel.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple Jewel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple Jewel.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Triple Jewel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple Jewel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Great Compassion Ritual The Dharma of Repentance of the Great
- the Triple Jewel of the Dharma Realm of the ten directions, my body everywhere makes offerings.
- The Shurangama Mantra:An Explanation
- Take refuge with Proper Enlightenment—the Triple Jewel.
- The Bodhisattva Precepts for Laypeople:
- (23rd Minor) The Precept against Failure to Offer New Food to the Triple Jewel First.
Suggested News Resources
- My $10000 storage unit mistake
- This is why we're urged to ground our happiness in things beyond change and why Buddhists vow to take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma (teachings) and the Sangha (community) -- the so-called Triple Jewel. The concept of refuge struck a chord with me.
Suggested Web Resources
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the "Three Jewels", "Three Treasures", "Three Refuges or " Triple Gem" in Buddhism. For other uses, see Three Treasures (disambiguation).
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case
- Amazon.com: Complete Vanguard Recordings (Triple Jewel Case): Big Mama Thornton: Music.
- THE BUDDHA JEWEL
- The Triple Jewels. THE BUDDHA JEWEL. “Buddha” is a sanskrit word which means 'Awareness and Understanding'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.