Triple X Syndrome
A selection of articles related to triple x syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple X Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple X Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Triple X Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple X Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASE REPORT Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single
- CASE REPORT. Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single maxillary central incisor: case report.
- THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME
- conditions that could hardly have been less promising. THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME. CLINICAL, PATHOLOGICAL, AND CHROMOSOMAL.
- Triple-X syndrome (47,XXX) SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF
- 1959) first described triple-X syndrome in an infertile patient. The terms triple-X syndrome, trisomy-X syndrome and 47,XXX syndrome are generally preferred.
Suggested News Resources
- Helena Police Searching for Missing, Pregnant, Mentally Disabled Teen
- Police say she suffers from Triple X Syndrome and functions at the capacity of a seven-year-old. Ranaldi is eight months pregnant and authorities are concerned because she is not dressed for the cold temperatures. She is 5'7, 164 lbs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Triple X syndrome - Genetics Home Reference
- Triple X syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills.
- Triple X syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Triple X syndrome is a form of chromosomal variation characterized by the presence of an extra X chromosome in each cell of a human female.
- Triple X syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Triple X syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this genetic condition.
- Triple X (XXX) Syndrome: Your Child: University of Michigan Health
- What is XXX or Triple X syndrome? XXX syndrome (also called Trisomy X or Triple X) is caused by the presence of an extra 'X' chromosome in every cell.
Triple X Syndrome Topics
Related searchesardche history
slayer accusations of racism
dream symbol self-acceptance