Triple X Syndrome
A selection of articles related to triple x syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple X Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple X Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Triple X Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple X Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New HRC Report Reveals Unprecedented Onslaught of State Legislation Targeting
- This is just a sampling of some of the variations in human chromosomes that make the definition of biological sex in HB 1008 untenable: 47,XXX or triple X syndrome / 47,XXY or Klinefelter syndrone / 47, XYY syndrome / 45,X or Turner syndrome / 48, XXYY ...
- Translating Research to Practice for Children With Autism
- Behavior issues are a significant problem for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- How Do Emerging Biotechs Stack Up with Their Billion-Dollar Counterparts?
- TLSR: Two other indications for bryostatin-1 are in preclinical studies, for Fragile X Syndrome (FXS) and Niemann-Pick Type C (NPC) disease. Those are orphan diseases, and they seem like ideal candidates for nondilutive funding.
- What is Triple X Syndrome? What causes Triple X Syndrome?
- Triple X syndrome, also known as Trisomy X, 47,XXX aneuploidy, and Triplo-X, XXX Syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality that affects approximately 1 in every 1,000 females. A healthy female has two X chromosomes, one from her father and one from her ...
- Down Syndrome Screening Is Not About Eliminating A Group Of People
- A headline in The Telegraph last week, “Down's Syndrome people risk 'extinction' at the hands of science, fear and ignorance,” displays a blatant disregard for women's informed choice and misuses the word “extinction.” The “science” in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.