Triple X Syndrome
A selection of articles related to triple x syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple X Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple X Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Triple X Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple X Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASE REPORT Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single
- CASE REPORT. Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single maxillary central incisor: case report.
- THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME
- conditions that could hardly have been less promising. THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME. CLINICAL, PATHOLOGICAL, AND CHROMOSOMAL.
- Triple-X syndrome (47,XXX) SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF
- 1959) first described triple-X syndrome in an infertile patient. The terms triple-X syndrome, trisomy-X syndrome and 47,XXX syndrome are generally preferred.
Suggested News Resources
- Helena Police Searching for Missing, Pregnant, Mentally Disabled Teen
- Police say she suffers from Triple X Syndrome and functions at the capacity of a seven-year-old. Ranaldi is eight months pregnant and authorities are concerned because she is not dressed for the cold temperatures. She is 5'7, 164 lbs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Triple X syndrome - Genetics Home Reference
- Triple X syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills.
- Triple X syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Triple X syndrome is a form of chromosomal variation characterized by the presence of an extra X chromosome in each cell of a human female.
- Triple X syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Triple X syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this genetic condition.
- Triple X (XXX) Syndrome: Your Child: University of Michigan Health
- What is XXX or Triple X syndrome? XXX syndrome (also called Trisomy X or Triple X) is caused by the presence of an extra 'X' chromosome in every cell.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Triple X Syndrome Topics
Related searchesgeza of hungary
the grapes of wrath plot summary
charles ponzi prison and later life
el shaddai history