Triple X Syndrome
A selection of articles related to triple x syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple X Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple X Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Triple X Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple X Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASE REPORT Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single
- CASE REPORT. Triple-X syndrome accompanied by a single maxillary central incisor: case report.
- THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME
- conditions that could hardly have been less promising. THE TRIPLE-X SYNDROME. CLINICAL, PATHOLOGICAL, AND CHROMOSOMAL.
- Triple-X syndrome (47,XXX) SOCIETY FOR THE STUDY OF
- 1959) first described triple-X syndrome in an infertile patient. The terms triple-X syndrome, trisomy-X syndrome and 47,XXX syndrome are generally preferred.
Suggested News Resources
- Helena Police Searching for Missing, Pregnant, Mentally Disabled Teen
- Police say she suffers from Triple X Syndrome and functions at the capacity of a seven-year-old. Ranaldi is eight months pregnant and authorities are concerned because she is not dressed for the cold temperatures. She is 5'7, 164 lbs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Triple X syndrome - Genetics Home Reference
- Triple X syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills.
- Triple X syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Triple X syndrome is a form of chromosomal variation characterized by the presence of an extra X chromosome in each cell of a human female.
- Triple X syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Triple X syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this genetic condition.
- Triple X (XXX) Syndrome: Your Child: University of Michigan Health
- What is XXX or Triple X syndrome? XXX syndrome (also called Trisomy X or Triple X) is caused by the presence of an extra 'X' chromosome in every cell.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.