A selection of articles related to triple.
Original articles from our library related to the Triple. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triple.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Triple is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triple books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Primer on Defining the Triple Aim - Institute for Healthcare
- A Primer on Defining the Triple Aim. This primer on Triple Aim terminology was written by Niñon Lewis, MS, Director of IHI's Triple Aim for Populations Focus ...
- Triple Aim – Concept Design - Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Triple Aim – Concept Design 6_29_09. Page 1. Optimize the health system taking into account three dimensions: the experience of the individual; the health of a ...
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer - Susan G. Komen
- Who gets triple negative breast cancer? About 15-20 percent of all breast cancers in the U.S.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
- diagnosed, use the first four sections to learn about triple-negative basics, risk factors, ... Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the Triple Negative Breast Cancer ...
- Pursuing the Triple Aim: The First 7 Years - Milbank Memorial Fund
- proposed the Triple Aim, strategic organizing principles for health care organizations ... Even those organizations working on the Triple Aim before IHI coined the.
Suggested News Resources
- Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose: Preview and Prediction for WWE Roadblock 2016
- Saturday night at WWE Roadblock, Triple H will put his WWE World Heavyweight Championship up for grabs against Dean Ambrose at the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto. Three weeks ahead of WrestleMania 32, it's anyone's guess who will come out on top with ...
- WWE News: Triple H And Vince McMahon At Odds Once Again, What Does It Mean For
- Many believe Triple H's career was built because of the marriage, which is idiotic seeing as he became a star because he was good at what he did. He was always willing to do what was best for the company and would beat or lose to anyone Vince asked him ...
- Suspect talked about speaking English prior to Milwaukee triple slayings
- A cluster of flowers adorned the small, concrete doorstep of an apartment building in a blue-collar neighborhood Friday as relatives remembered three people shot and killed there as hardworking and family-oriented.
- UConn saved its NCAA Tournament hopes with a miracle 70-foot, triple-OT buzzer
- Not just a 70-footer, but a 70-footer in triple overtime executed in 0.8 seconds instants after a go-ahead three-pointer the other way.
Related searchesinner enemies
christian views of women mary
midnight marauders cover art
day of the dead beliefs and customs
rodimus prime animated series