- Suburban Woman Learns She's Expecting Triplets After Husband Killed In Crash
- (CBS) — Rarely have we heard of a story of love and loss so intertwined as one discovered in north suburban Green Oaks. CBS 2's Brad Edwards tells that story in this Original Report.
- Kansas Mother of Five Dies a Week After Giving Birth to Triplets: 'I Have to
- When Casi and Joey Rott found out they were expecting triplets, the couple, who were already parents to two daughters, ages 6 and 2, did everything in their power to make sure the babies were healthy and carried full-term. On Jan.
- Surrogate Mom Melissa Cook Still Hasn't 'Been Allowed' to See the Triplets She
- Legal experts who study reproductive medicine issues say cases like Cook's are extremely rare – and that she faces an uphill legal battle for custody of the triplets.
- Best Friend of Kansas Mom Who Died After Giving Birth to Triplets: 'I Want
- "Not a day goes by – not even 10 minutes pass – without me thinking of something I want to tell or ask Casi," Jamie Reed tells PEOPLE. Reed's best friend, mother of five Casi Rott, died suddenly from a blood clot in her lung on Feb.
- Mother Dies Shortly After Giving Birth to Triplets, Community Rallies to Help
- A Kansas community is rallying to help a family after a mother of five died less than two weeks after giving birth to triplets. Casi Rott, 36, died last month after returning home from the hospital, according to her husband Joey Rott.
Triplets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triplets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.