- The Secret History of the Triple Goddess, Part 1: Triads, Triplicities, and
- There are in fact three ways that so-called “triple goddesses” (or “triple gods”) may appear in myth and iconography: triads, triplicities, and truinities (or trinities).
- The Secret History of the Triple Goddess, Part 2: The Search for the Triple
- Previously, in Part 1, I argued that Robert Graves Triple Goddess is a unique creation: a triunity, as opposed to a triplicity (like the Celtic Matres) or a triad (like the three Brigids).
- I hate ewe's milk.
- Ewe's milk is nasty. Actually, I have no idea what ewe's milk tastes like. In fact, while I might be able to tell an ewe from a ram by the horns, that's about the extent of my knowledge of sheep.
- Design Onion
- DESIGN ONION IS A YOUNG, ENERGETIC FURNITURE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING STUDIO FORMED IN 2007 BY RONAN LOWERY AND BASED IN BELLEEK, CO. FERMANAGH. WORKING MAINLY TO COMMISSION FOR BOTH PRIVATE AND ...
Triplicities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triplicities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesultimate reality
long beach california trivia
scepter of goth
rain gauge standard rain gauge
tonga tongan diaspora
methyl salicylate toxicity
the music man background information