- Tri·pol·i·ta·ni·a A historical region of northern Africa bordering on the Mediterranean Sea. Originally a Phoenician colony, it was later held by Carthage , Numidia, ...
- Roman Tripolitania: Reconnaissance in the Desert Frontier ... - JStor
- central sector of the frontier zone (limes) of Tripolitania between the Gebel ... The archaeology of the interior of northern Tripolitania has not received, during the ...
- Tripolitania and the Marble Trade - jstor
- of Roman Tripolitania,' which is now being prepared by Miss J. M. Reynolds and the ...
- Roman Sites on the Tarhuna Plateau of Tripolitania - jstor
- TRIPOLITANIA. During the years 1895-6 the late H. Swainson Cowper visited the Tarhuna pleateau of Tripolitania and examined in considerable detail a large ...
- Department of the Interior. Deological Survey. GROUND WATER IN THE AZZAHRA - ANNASIRA -.
- The Gsur of Tripolitania - CAMWS
- The Gsur of Tripolitania: A New Interpretation. In the region of Tripolitania in Northern Africa, a unique building type has been the subject of debate among ...
- Tunisia continues to fight against ISIL infiltration
- The independent NGO International Crisis Group recently pointed out that “Ben Guerdane would mark the top of a 'liberated' area, including the south-east of Tunisia and Tripolitania (a kind of emirate of Tripoli and Ben Guerdane).
- Military Strikes a Potential Boon for Islamic State in Libya
- The Libyans have not forgotten the Italian colonial past in Tripolitania and Cyrenaica.
- Migrants: southern route reopens,Sophia rescues almost 1000
- The alarm arrived on the air carrier Cavour, which was located some 60 miles off the coast at the center of a large triangle with Lampedusa at the top and the base along the coast of Tripolitania.
- Tripolitania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tripolitania /trᵻpɒlᵻˈteɪniə/ or Tripolitana is a historic region and former province of Libya. Tripolitania was a separate Italian colony from 1927 to 1934.
- Italian Tripolitania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Italian Tripolitania was an Italian colony, located in present-day western Libya, that existed from 1927 to 1934. It was part of the Italian North African territory ...
- Ottoman Tripolitania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The coastal region of what is today Libya was ruled by the Ottoman Empire from 1551 to 1911, as the Eyalet of Tripolitania or Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of ...
- Tripolitania | region, Libya | Britannica.com
- Tripolitania, Arabic Ṭarābulus, historical region of North Africa that now forms the northwestern part of Libya. In the 7th century bc three Phoenician colonies ...
- Tripolitania Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- The three historic North African regions of Tripolitania, Cyrenaica, and the Fezzan combine to make up the modern state of Libya, which is officially known as the ...
Tripolitania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tripolitania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
discordianism the curse of greyface
formation football 4-4-2 diamond
alcestis play characters and setting