- 1. Nakornchai S, Triratana T: Dental care of children with hemophilia
- Nakornchai S, Triratana T: Dental care of children with hemophilia. J Dent. Assoc Thai 1990; 40: 39-46.
- Effect of essential oil of Chromoleana odorata (Asteraceae) from
- Jul 22, 2010 accidental hemorrhages in Thailand (Triratana and. Suwaimuraks, 1991).
- Immediately after brushing, germs come back and start multiplying
- Amornchat C, Kraivaphan P, Triratana T. Mahidol Dent J. 2004;24:103-111.
- Effects of Eupatorium odoratum
- (Richter er al., 2003; Triratana er al., 1991).
- Efficacy of a herbal toothpaste on patients with established gingivitis
- by Lindhe et al.12 (1993), Triratana et al.22 (1993) and Triratana et al.
- Musical fusion marks end of Buddha fest
- Organised by Nagpur Buddhist Centre, a unit of Triratana Boudh Mahasangh, the event was organised to promote Buddhist thought and culture. During its four day duration, the festival received more than 50000 footfalls.
- Three Jewels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The compound Buddhist symbols: Shrivatsa within a triratana, over a Dharmacakra wheel, on the Torana gate at Sanchi. 1st century BCE.
- File:Triratana.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- No higher resolution available. Triratana.
- Triratana on deviantART
- Aug 29, 2011 Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose.
- Triratana Sanguanbun | LinkedIn
- View Triratana Sanguanbun's professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Buddhism / triratana
- This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article "Triratana".
Triratana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triratana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
the mighty ducks movies roster
bala and athi-bala
marie antoinette marriage
fife musical instrument key and range
ubiquitin disease association