- n. 1. (Eccl.
- A NOTE THE TRANSLATION OF THE TRISAGION
- Jerusalem, Constantinople, and in the West. the Trisagion was taken to be ad- dressed to the Trinity”.
- The Trisagion. S. A.
- TRISAGION FOR THE DEPARTED Priest: Blessed is our God
- TRISAGION FOR THE DEPARTED. Priest: Blessed is our God always: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
- Greek Orthodox Diocese of Denver
- First, there is a difference between a Memorial and a Trisagion Service. The " Memorial The "Trisagion Service" is said if no Kolyva is prepared.
- Νεκρώσιµον Τρισάγιον Νεκρώσιµον Τρισάγιον Trisagion for the Dead
- When the Trisagion service is the prelude to a funeral, and all things are ready, the priest Trisagion, “Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us.
- Funeral services for August 26
- Trisagion 7:30 pm Aug. 30, St. George Greek Orthodox Church; service 11 am Aug.
- Thomas C. Theodos, 83
- 1 with a brief religious service, the Trisagion. The funeral service was to be offered at St. Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church, 510 Linden Place in Orange on Tuesday, Aug.
- Catherine Kasdagly — Rochester
- 24, 2011, at Holy Anargyroi Greek Orthodox Church, 703 W. Center St. in Rochester.
- Millie Economidis 10/18/1939 - 8/10/2011
- Visitation will be at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 with the Trisagion Service at 7:00 pm in St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, 1145 E. Ft.
- Dolores Anast
- Funeral service will be held on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 11 am at the St. John the Divine Greek Othodox Church with Father Menelaos Papageoriou officiating. Trisagion service will be held at 7 pm Thursday, August 11, 2011 at the funeral home.
- OCA - Q & A - Trisagion Service
- Could you tell me a bit about the funeral service named “Trisagion”—it is being held tonight at a funeral viewing for a lovely girl, now dead from a car wreck.
- The Trisagion Hymn - YouTube
- Jul 9, 2009 Ἀμήν. Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός, Ἅγιος Ἰσχυρός, Ἅγιος Ἀθάνατος, ἐλέησον ἡμᾶς. Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός, Ἅγιος Ἰσχυρός, Ἅγιος Ἀθάνατος, ἐλέησον ἡμᾶς.
- Trisagion Prayer
- The trisagion is a pious and oft-repeated prayer in the Greek liturgy; Goarius correctly observes this in his in notis ad Euchologium, p.
Trisagion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trisagion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.