- Stephen Girard. Paulin A/B Chartering Finland. 165.
- Tristram Dalton and Stephen Hooper, of Newburyport, Massachusetts. Tonnage: Battery: Date Reported: 7 October 1776. Number/Caliber Weight Broadside.
- NORTH HAMPTON EVENTS (in-progress) (does not include all
- Tristram Dalton becomes Town. Representative. George Odell Town Clerk for next 11 years.
- 08-Aug 99 - The Dalton Gang Letters
- Coffin Ancestry of Tristram Dalton........................Millicent V. Craig.
- Joseph Trumbull Papers
- William Tallman, Joshua Smith, Tristram Dalton, and Joseph. Cutler. August 1-4 Correspondence concerning such men as Tristram Dalton, Samuel.
- This Day in History
- On this day in 1780, The American Academy of Arts and Sciences in Cambridge was established, with four members — Tristram Dalton, Jonathon Jackson, Theophilus Parsons and Nathaniel Tracy — from Newburyport.
- Tristram Dalton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tristram Dalton (May 28, 1738 – May 30, 1817) was an American politician who served as a Senator from Massachusetts.
- DALTON, Tristram - Biographical Information
- DALTON, Tristram, a Senator from Massachusetts; born in Newburyport, Mass., May 28, 1738; attended Dummer Academy, Byfield, Mass.
- Tristram Dalton | Facebook
- Description above from the Wikipedia article Tristram Dalton, licensed under CC- BY-SA full list of contributors here.
- Tristram Dalton (1738 - 1817) - Find A Grave Memorial
- Oct 13, 2003 Search Amazon for Tristram Dalton. Burial: Saint Pauls Episcopal Churchyard Newburyport Essex County Massachusetts, USA.
- U.S. Senate: Art & History Home > Historical Minutes > 1787-1800
- On the morning of May 15, 1789, Tristram Dalton (pictured) climbed the steep stairs to the Senate chamber in New York City's Federal Hall.
Tristram Dalton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tristram Dalton books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tristram Dalton Topics
Related searcheshomeomorphism examples
n game story
parody advertisement hustler
giantess medieval european literature
monopoly legal monopoly