- Fortress Press Interview with James C. Burkee Power, Politics, and
- in my self-interest to tell the same triumphalistic tale told by the victors. The story I tell is anything but triumphalistic—if anything, it's tragic.
- THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN ORTHODOXY
- History warns against triumphalistic claims of this sort.
- Fear, Inc.: The Business of Saving Jihad From 'Islamophobia'
- Sheik Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has said: “Islam will return to Europe as a conqueror and victor, after being expelled from it twice”—and to many other Muslims who have made similarly bellicose and triumphalistic statements about conquering the West.
- Triumphalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Triumphalism is the attitude or belief that a particular doctrine, religion, culture, or social system is superior to and should triumph over all others.
- Onesimus Online: When Tempted to Triumphalism
- May 3, 2011 Just curious, how many do you know personally have engaged in "Triumphalism" ? I see some posts on the internet that seem triumphalistic.
- A Shamelessly Triumphalistic Call To Arms « Mundabor's Blog
- Jun 30, 2011 A Shamelessly Triumphalistic Call To Arms. Jun 30. Posted by Mundabor.
- triumphalist - definition of triumphalist by the Free Online Dictionary
- tri·umph·al·ism (tr - m f -l z m). n. The attitude or belief that a particular doctrine, especially a religion or political theory, is superior to all others.
Triumphalistic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triumphalistic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdream interpretation magpie
dream dictionary heroine
einstein tensor trace
fourth crusade attack on zara