A selection of articles related to triz examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Triz Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Triz Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Triz Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Triz Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TRIZ – The Theory of Inventive Problem Solving Dr. Foster OperMgt
- Contradictions: Air Bag Applications
- based on the TRIZ research, to solve the problem: that is, to lead to a breakthrough solution instead of a trade-off.
- 8-40 hours. Upcoming Public Courses: (customized for on-site offerings). Call us about offerings in Spanish.
- Improving Environmental Design using TRIZ Inventive Principles
- Section 3 provides examples of TRIZ design principles extracted from the profiles of products redesigned to be more environmentally benign.
Suggested Web Resources
- TRIZ - Examples - YouTube
- Oct 27, 2010 Several real life examples of how the lenses of TRIZ were used to solve problems and generate creative solutions.
- Let's Learn TRIZ! A Methodology for Creative Problem Solving
- Good examples of TRIZ applications are rarely published.
- TRIZ Matrix / 40 principles / TRIZ contradictions table
- Commented Matrix of the 40 TRIZ Principles - - Interactive TRIZ Matrix and various tools - TRIZ Contradiction Matrix Examples by Triz-Journal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.